My OCD picks for the week:
1. Working on my WereSlave edits (What’s wrong with me that I’m actually liking this?)
2. (If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To By Weezer (Really cute song!!)
3. So You Think You Can Dance? (I’m still looking for a favorite but I’m loving Russell so far)
4. My kid’s Halloween candy. (Please, somebody hide that sh*t from me!!)
5. And the new guy from Grey’s Anatomy!! What a great addition, don’t you think?
Jesse Williams starring as Dr. James Avery:
So, what’s your obsession this week?
I’m a woman with many obsessions. What can I say? When I love something, I love it passionately. Sometimes the obsession lasts a day, sometimes it’s eternal.
Here’s my OCD picks for the week:
-So You Think You Can Dance? (I can’t, but I LOVE this show!!!!)
-Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (I read it last week but I can’t stop thinking about Hardy. Oh my God)
-Checking review sites for anything on Fatal Exposure. (Please somebody help stop this one! LOL)
-My Rockies jacket
-The fireplace (Can you tell it’s already cold in CO?)
-Hot and Cold by Katy Perry (Not that I particularly like this song but I can’t get it out of my head. Help me.)
And last but not least, McSteamy from Grey’s Anatomy (AKA Eric Dane):
So what’s your obsession this week?